River’s Edge Grill and Tavern
Route 16B, Center Ossipee, NH
Join the business community March 6th between 5:30 pm -7:30 pm for a relaxing evening. Meet Chamber Members both new and old… Raffle Prizes… Free Food… What could be better. So get out & have some fun!
Sponsors For This Event:
Rotary Club of Ossipee Valley
Santoro & Sinnamon CPA’s
Baron Major Brands
Indian Mound Golf Course
Thank You To All Of Our Sponsors!
Sponsoring an event is FREE.
We do ask that you bring a $25.00 value or more door prize to be given away.
This is a great way to promote your business or organization!!!
Contact Joe Ferreira at 387-8762 or e-mail YankeeSmokeHouse@yahoo.com
Bookkeeper/Office Manager for Greater Ossipee Area Chamber of Commerce
Contract Purpose: Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions and accounts payable/receivable. This contracted position reports to the Board of Directors.
Expected Hours Per Week: 3-8 hours, as needed to complete required work.
- Will be expected to meet with Treasurer on a regular basis
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains and Balances all subsidiary accounts and General Ledger.
- Maintains historical records.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Reports are required to be completed for review before monthly Board of Director meetings.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising Treasurer on needed actions.
- Prepares all accounts payable checks to be signed by an officer.
- Prepares financials to be sent to accounting firm for tax preparation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Developing Standards, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Research Results, Data Entry Skills, Accounting, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness
Technical Skills: Verifiable experience with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office
Please provide a written proposal with the following information:
- Required Hourly Contract Rate
- Job duties to be completed
- Number of years experience with Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Contact Information
Proposals can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day to submit proposals will be March 1, 2014.
2014 GOACC Quarterly Business Expo Dates
Mark Your Calendars!!!
March 6th - June 5th
September 4th - December 4th
Meet Chamber Members both new and old.
Prizes… Raffles… Food
What could be better!
We Are Looking for Business and Location Sponsors.
Don’t Miss An Opportunity To
Help Support Our Chamber & Promote YOUR Business.
Contact Joe Ferreira (387-8762)